Click here to go to my github page.
- Link to paper Holthuijzen, M. F., Beckage, B., Clemins, P. J., Higdon, D., & Winter, J. M. (2021). Constructing High-Resolution, Bias-Corrected Climate Products: A Comparison of Methods. Journal of Applied Meteorology and Climatology, 60(4), 455-475. https://journals.ametsoc.org/view/journals/apme/60/4/JAMC-D-20-0252.1.xml
- Link to paper "Grass-Shrub Associations over a Precipitation Gradient and Their Implications for Restoration in the Great Basin, USA" : journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0143170 :
- Link to paper "Grazing Effects on Precipitation - Driven Associations Between Sagebrush and Perennial Grasses www.researchgate.net/profile/Kari_Veblen/publication/310481862_Grazing_Effects_on_Precipitation-Driven_Associations_between_Sagebrush_and_Perennial_Grasses/links/582f8dd108ae102f072f379c.pdf:
- Link to my thesis "A Comparison of Five Statistical Methods for Predicting Stream Temperature across Stream Networks" (a manuscript based on this thesis is currently in review) : digitalcommons.usu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=7750&context=etd
- Research interests: Spatial modeling and statistics, Climate statistics, Ecological modeling